ID Tech EMV Augusta Swiper
Specifications & Requirements
Dimensions: 1.77 in (45 mm) X 5 in (127 mm) X 1.42 in (36 mm)
Weight: 7 oz
Warranty: 1 year
Max Track: 3 Track
Operating Life: MSR 1,000,000 swipes / EMV 500,000 inserts
Operating Temp: 32°F - 131°F
Storage Temp: -22°F - 149°F
QuickSale for Windows: HID format
- EMV Certified with Major Processors
- EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Certified
- Windows & Android SDK Available for Simplified Integration
- Provides Encrypted MSR or EMV Data
- Mounting Compatibility with MiniMag II and SecuRED
- PCI 4.1 SRED (Augusta S)
- Remote Key Injection Supported
- Supports ID TECH Common Kernel
- Supports Quick Chip and M/Chip Fast
QuickSale for Windows
1. Ensure that the device is HID formatted. See Format Conversion section below.
2. Sign into the software and right click the CHARGE Anywhere icon in the notification section of your desktop. Select Setup.
3. Click on the Print Options tab and click Peripheral Devices. A Peripheral Device Configuration screen will appear.
4. Use the dropdown menu under Card Swiper Configuration to select your device and also the COM port.
5. Click Save on the Peripheral Device Configuration screen and click OK in the setup menu.
If the above steps do not work please contact Charge Anywhere Customer Support at 800-211-1256 option 1 for further assistance