Quicksale MPOS Apple iOS
CHARGE Anywhere®'s QuickSale™ for Apple iOS is the industry's most complete mobile payment solution. CHARGE Anywhere's award winning Mobile Payment Solution gives merchants the ability to process transactions securely from their smartphone or tablet. The app offers the ability to accept multiple tender types: Credit Card, Cash, Check, Gift/loyalty, and ACH/eCheck. Included with the solution is our PCI DSS Level 1 ComsGate Payment Gateway, Transaction Manager and Virtual Terminal.
System Requirements: Apple iOS 9.0 or higher; Internet Connectivity is required to transmit transaction data.
Supported Peripherals: See Peripheral Help
Features: Free Online Transaction Manager & Virtual Terminal, Electronic Signature Capture, Record of transaction location (GPS), Offline Mode (Store and Forward), AVS & CVV2, Level 1 & Level 2 Purchase Cards, Optional Prompts (tips, clerk#, tax%, customer#)
Add On Features: Bill Presentment; Recurring Database
Also available for: Android
A Credit Card Merchant Account and ACH Merchant Account is required to process credit card payments and ACH transactions respectively. CHARGE Anywhere does not provide Merchant Accounts but is compatible with all major Payment Processors in the US & Canada.
1. Download the QuickSale™ App from the Apple App Store.
- Go to the App Store from your phone/tablet and search for CHARGE Anywhere. If you are using an iPad please set your search filter to iPhone only apps
- Current Release version 184.108.40.206
2. Enter your Software License Key and Phone Number
- Software License Key and Phone Number are provided in your CHARGE Anywhere Welcome Email or Text Message.
3. Create an Admin password, security question and security answer.
- Password has to be at least 8 alphanumerics
- Password must have digits
- Password must have both upper and lower case letters
- Cannot use the same letter or number more than twice
- Cannot contain a sequence greater than two (abc 123)
- Cannot reuse any of the last four passwords
4. Sign in with the username, Admin, and the password you created.
5. To configure a peripheral card reader and/or printer, see Peripheral Help.
6. Client Implementation Guide - Get information on using the application to maintain PA-DSS compliance
If you have a card swiper or chip reader configured, a QuickSale (credit card sale) can be initiated from the home screen by swiping a credit card. For help setting up card reader, see Peripheral Help. The images below outline the process of a QuickSale.
Reports will provide real time totals of transactions run within your Mobile Payment App during the current day. There are a few options to narrow the results of your report.
- Card Type - View credit card totals by card type: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, or Private
- Grand Totals - View totals of all tender types
- Clerk # - View totals run by a specific user by entering the user's clerk #.
- Full Detail - View totals for all tender types and the transactions that make up that total. (includes timestamp of each transaction)
- Short Detail - View totals for all tender types and the transactions that make up that total.
- Card Type Detail - View credit card totals by card type and the transactions that make up that total.
The Logs hold lists of transactions previously entered into the app and provides additional functions for that transaction, such as Reprint Receipt. (Screenshots to the right outline the process or reprinting or voiding a transaction)
Displays approved transactions run within the current day. Click a transaction to view the transaction details.
- Void - While viewing a transaction's details, click the Actions button for the option to void. A void can be performed the same day as the initial sale as long as the batch is currently open First Data Rapid Connect customers will only be able to process a Void within 25 minutes of the initial sale. After this time has elapsed a Return must be processed instead.
- Reprint Receipt - While viewing a transaction's details, click Actions for options to print Merchant Copy or Customer Copy. A printer must be connected in order for this option to appear.
There are three archives. After every day, transactions are transferred from Current Day Logs to Archive 1, then Archive 2, then Archive 3, and finally removed from the app's memory. Any transaction record after this will need to be accessed via the online Transaction Manager. Click a transaction within the Archives to view the transaction details.
Offline mode can be enabled from the Setup Menu When transactions are entered into the Mobile Payment App while in an Offline Mode, those transactions are stored within this log. Click any transaction to view the transaction details. When Offline Mode has been disabled, you have the ability to send those transactions for live approval.
- Send All - If Offline Mode has been disabled, click Actions for an option to Send All. The app will send all Offline Transactions and display the number approved, declined, and failed. If the transaction failed to transmit it will be stored in Failed Offline Transactions.
- Void or Send Individual Transaction - While viewing the transaction details, click Actions for options to Void or Send Transaction. Void will remove the transaction from Offline logs so that it cannot be uploaded for approval. Send Transaction will only be visible if Offline Mode has been disabled.
Stores transactions that failed to upload from Offline Transactions Log. Ensure that Offline Mode is disabled and that you have sufficient data coverage before attempting to resend. Click Actions for the option to 'Resend Failed'.
All Auth Only transactions that were processed through the Mobile Payment App will be located within this log. Click a transaction to view the transaction details.
- Capture All (Force) - Click actions for an option to Capture All. The app will send all Auth Only transactions and display the number approved, declined, and failed.
- Capture Transaction or Delete Transaction - While viewing the transaction details, click Actions for options to Capture Transaction or Delete Transaction.
Q: Is QuickSale™ Apple iOS PCI compliant?
A: Yes. All of CHARGE Anywhere payment applications are driven by our Level 1 PCI validated payment gateway, ComsGate. We maintain the highest levels of PCI standards and best practices to ensure cardholder data is kept safe from misuse and identify theft. Utilizing the services of Compliance Point, the industry leader in CISP/PCI compliance, CHARGE Anywhere undergoes a continuous, rigorous audit process to confirm that our products and services are compliant with the latest Card Association regulations.
Q: Can CHARGE Anywhere work with my processor?
A: Yes. CHARGE Anywhere for Apple iOS can work with any major processor in the US and Canada. Here is a list of processors that are compatible.
|Chase Payments*||FD Atlanta||Heartland||Redeban|
|Cross Check||FD Nashvillle||Merchant eSolutions||Sage (Global E-Telecom)|
|Elavon (Nova)*||FD North||Moneris (Canada)||TeleDraft|
|Euronet||FD Omaha||Moneris (USA)||TPS/EVO|
|Euro 6000||FD South US||NIBSS||Transmodus|
|Evertec||FD South Mexico||Nucleus||TSYS (Vital)*|
|First ACH||FD South LAC||Paypal||VISA ACP†|
|Global Payments||FD Rapid Connect*|
* Processor is certified for EMV transactions
† Processor undergoing certification for EMV transactions
Q: What are the costs associated with QuickSale™ for Apple iOS?
A: All fees are designated by your merchant service provider. Please contact your merchant service provider for a price quote.
Q: Do I have to turn off my old payment processing software before using QuickSale™ for Apple iOS?
A: No, QuickSale™ for Apple iOS does not interfere with any other processing software you are currently using. However, if you are utilizing a card reader, it may not be able to work properly in two different software simultaneously.
Q: How do I batch my transactions?
A: CHARGE Anywhere is a host capture gateway. All approved transactions are automatically batched by CHARGE Anywhere and sent to your processor for funding. There is nothing you will need to do to initiate the batch.
Q: How do I change my automated batch time?
A: You can contact your merchant service provider or CHARGE Anywhere Customer Support to change your batch time. Batches can be set to automatically close on any hour of the day.
Q: What peripherals can I use with QuickSale™ for Apple iOS? (card readers and printers)
A: For a complete list of peripherals, see Peripheral Help.
Q: Are my transactions accessible online?
A: Yes. All transactions are stored in the online Transaction Manager for 24 months. After 24 months, all records are archived and can be retrieved upon request.
Q: What kind of customer support does QuickSale™ for Apple iOS offer?
A: CHARGE Anywhere Customer Support and Technical Support are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 7pm ET.
Common Error Handling
Unimag Audio Jack Reader