Specifications & Requirements
- Print Method Direct Thermal
- Print Resolution 203 dpi
- Print Speed Up to 300mm/second
- Paper Width 80mm standard / 58mm (paper guide)
- Paper Thickness 0.053 – 0.085mm
- Paper Roll Diameter 83mm
- Power Consumption Operating / Waiting - Average 1.9 / 0.15A
- Uses PS60 - 24V PSU with Hosiden connector
- Dimensions 142 (W) x 132 (H) x 202 (D) mm
- Weight 1.72kg
- Near End Sensor Horizontal and vertical use
- 2D Barcode Support QR Code, PDF417, GS1
Product information sheet
- Power off the Printer and connect to an Ethernet cable.
- Hold down the Feed button and switch on the Printer. A receipt will print out showing the IP Address.
- On a PC enter the IP Address you see on the Receipt. Enter admin for the Username and 123458 for the Password
- Click on the option Net on the top
- Select Disable for DHCP and enter the IP address you wish to use below
- Press Save All Data
- Log into the Quicksale POS application.
- Choose Options and then Choose Peripheral Devices
- Choose Kitchen Printer and Choose Network
- Enter the IP address you assigned for either the Wireless or LAN configuration