Specifications & Requirements
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 7.1 x 5.9 inches (W x D x H)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Auto cutter: 500,000 cuts
- Operating temperature range: 41~115 deg F
- Driver support: Win 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Interface: Serial, USB, WiFi, RJ-11, Ethernet
- User language support
- Paper width: 80 mm
- Reliability: printer head life - 100 KM
Product information sheet
- Power off the Printer and connect to an Ethernet cable.
- Hold down the Feed button and switch on the Printer. A receipt will print out showing the IP Address.
- On a PC enter the IP Address you see on the Receipt. Enter admin for the Username and 123458 for the Password
- Click on the option Net on the top
- Select Disable for DHCP and enter the IP address you wish to use below
- Press Save All Data
You will need:
- AN AZT-805W Thermal WiFi printer
- A Computer or Tablet with WiFi capability.
- Your Network’s WiFi SSID
- Your network’s WiFi password
- An unused IP address on your network
- Your network’s encryption type
Connecting your device to the 805W WiFi
- Plug in and turn on the 805W
- Open the wireless network browser on your device
- This is the browser you would use to connect to a WiFi network
- Connect to the “Simple-WiFi” network in the WiFi network browser
- (Windows 7 WiFi network browser shown) There is no password to join the network.
- That can be changed later in advanced settings to prevent unwanted use of the printer.
Connecting to the 805W internal web server
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer shown here)
- Go to URL: 192.168.2.1
- The default user name and password are listed below
- USER NAME: admin
- The user name is all lower case
- PASSWORD: 1234567
Attaching the 805W to your WiFi network
- Click the “Wireless Settings” link at the left of the screen
- SSID: 1. Type in the name of your WiFi SSID
- 2. Your WiFI SSID may simply be something similar to” Linksys” or “Netgear”
- 3. Remember, the SSID is Case Sensitive
- NetWork Mode: Make sure this setting is INFRA (STA)
- Encryption: Usually this will simply be WPA-PSK(TKIP). This can vary depending on how the WiFi network was set up at your location
- Key Format: 1. Change From HEX to ASCII
- 2. If you do not change this setting, you will get an error
- 3. See section “Setting up the printer’s IP address –Problems / Solutions”
- Encryption key: Change this to the password that was set up for your WiFi network
- Press the SUBMIT button
- The screen may reload after pressing the submit button.
- The submit key just saves your current settings
- Log into the Quicksale POS application.
- Choose Options and then Choose Peripheral Devices
- Choose Kitchen Printer and Choose Network
- Enter the IP address you assigned for either the Wireless or LAN configuration