Email invoices or statements to your customer that includes a link to a secured site so that the customer may enter their own payment information. (Bill Presentment is an add on service)
To configure your Bill Presentments: see Bill Presentment Setup
1. To send a bill presentment, login on https://www.chargeanywhere.com/transactionmanager/Login.aspx
2. Go to Virtual Terminal > Bill Presentment > Send Invoice to Customer.
3. Click Browse and locate the invoice/statement that you wish to include in the Bill Presentment. Click Upload.
4. Fill out the Customer Name, Customer Email, Invoice#, Description, Amount, Merchant Email and any Custom Text you wish to be included in the email. Click Send Bill.
5. Your customer will receive an email from you with a link to a secured site to enter his/her payment information.
6. You can view the status of any sent bill presentment by going to Virtual Terminal > Bill Presentments > View Bill Presentments