- QuickSale Cash Register POS-Restaurant is as easy to use and affordable dynamic cloud-based point-of-sale and retail management system that provides the latest functionalities and business management tools, it is packed with powerful features for full restaurant service, quick-service restaurant, Cafes and more.
Our cutting-edge features are designed to give business owners a competitive advantage, our application is powered by the cloud-based back end that is multi-user and multi-location friendly, which allows more convenient management from anywhere with internet connectivity.
- System Requirements: Android OS 6.0 or higher; Internet Connectivity is required to transmit transaction data.
- Supported Peripherals: See Peripheral Help
- Features: Electronic Signature Capture, Record of transaction location (GPS), AVS & CVV2, Level 1 & Level 2 Purchase Cards, promotions, discounts, customer database, inventory management, multi-store functionality, Optional Prompts (tips, cash discount, clerk#, tax%, customer#)
- Current Version: 126.96.36.199
Note: A Credit Card Merchant Account and ACH Merchant Account is required to process credit card payments and ACH transactions respectively. CHARGE Anywhere does not provide Merchant Accounts but is compatible with all major Payment Processors in the US & Canada.
Getting Started with QuickSale POS-Restaurant
2. For your convenience the devices will be pre-configured before they get shipped.
3. Sign in with the username and password that were created in the Cash Register Portal (See Start shift).
4. To configure a peripheral card reader and/or printer, see Peripheral Help.
Starting a shift
1. Login in enter the username and password, then click on Submit.
2. Select Registers this area will allow you to select the Cash Registers to take part of the shift, then tap on Next.
3. Select Users this area will allow you to select the users to be part of the shift, then tap on Start Shift.
4. Users order login to start an order the server will select the user from the available users and then will enter their PIN.
New order Here the user will select from Dine In or Carry out
1. Dine in For a Diner In order, select Dine In then enter the customer name (Optional), Table name and number of guests
2. Carry out For a Carry out order, select Carry Out and enter the customer name (Optional)
User will tap on "New Order" after that, the user will select the"Service Type (Dine in,Carry Out or Tab), enter the Customer name (optional), number of seats (optional) and table (may be required, optional otherwise) then tap on "Start order".
At this point the user will enter the items that will be ordered and once ready to send to it in for completion (send to printers) tap on Update order. The total sale amount will be displayed in the Total section above the Sale Item window. The Subtotal section at the bottom will show the breakdown of the sale, included Taxes, Cash Discount (if configured) and deductions from Discounts. You can tap on Exact Change button to complete a cash transaction for the exact total amount or select payment for a different payment type.
When the user is ready to collect payment tap on Payment and select one of the following options:
- Cash Payment For a cash payment press the cash button on the right hand side. You can manually type in the amount or press the Tender button to enter the full amount
- Cash Payment. You can also use the Cash Bills option to enter the amount
- Check Payment For a check payment press the check button on the right hand side. Here you can enter in the amount and check number
- Credit payment For a credit payment press the credit button and then manually enter the card number or swipe/insert the card into your card reader
- Gift Card For a Gift Card payment press the Gift button and then manually enter the card number or swipe/insert the card into your card reader
- Print Tip Receipt To print the receipt with the tip line, once the order is ready for checkout tap on Tip then on the right upper corner tap on Print Tip Receipt or just enter the tip manually and tap on OK
After the order is completed you will be prompted to:
- Signature capture: After an approved credit card sale, the customer will be prompted to sign on the screen (Signature capture must be enable in the portal)
- Print receipt: If you have a receipt printer connected, receipt will automatically print (Print receipts options are configured in the portal)
- Email receipt: You will be prompted to enter the customer’s email address (Email Customer Receipt must be enabled in the Portal).
The Transaction options are displayed on the right side of the Sale Window.
1.Payment allows you to collect payment for the sale. Payment can be taken with Cash, Check, Credit/Debit or Gift Card (See process sale above)
2. Receipts allows you to print the bill, print the Tip receipt and reprint the kitchen ticket.
3. Customer Walk-in Allows you to associate a customer to the sale. This can be used to save the customers email address for sending receipts, or to add automatic discounts to a specific customers order
To add a customer:
- Select Customer walk-in from the cashier options
- Tap on New customer
- Enter the customers first name, last name, phone number and email address
- Tap ok:
- The added customer will automatically be assigned to the next order.
- The customer number will automatically be assigned by the Portal after added.
To assign a customer to an order:
- Select Customer walk-in from the Cashier Options.
- Locate and select desired customer. (You can search for customers by their customer number, first name, last name, phone number or email address.) then tap on Set customer
- Once a customer is selected, you will see the customer’s last name under the Customer button in Cashier Options.
- If the customer has been assigned a customer discount in Portal, the customer discount will automatically be applied to the entire order.
4. Promo Allows to add discounts to the current sale, to apply a promo to an entire order, select Promo from the menu bar and enter the promo code. After promo is applied, the discounted amount will appear in the checkout summary in red
5.Split Order this function allow you to split the orders into multiple orders
- 5.1 Once in the Split order screen the full order will display
- 5.2 To start splitting the order tap on Add Order located on the bottom left, then tap on the items that you want to split, you can use the Add order multiple times
6. Update Order update the current order and send tickets to respective printer
7. Back to Orders' Allows you to see the current open orders.
8. Refund Allows to perform a refund using the order number or by scanning the receipt.
To process a refund:
- Tap on the menu icon on the left hand side of the screen, then tap on Closed orders, after that select the order, you will have the option to:
- Refund All - While viewing a transaction's details, click the Options button for the option to refund the full amount of the transaction.
- Refund Some - While viewing a transaction's details, click the Options button for the option to refund a selected amount of the transaction.
- Email/Print Customer/Merchant Copy - While viewing a transaction's details, click the Options button for the option to email the customer a copy of the receipt.
1. Options menu will allow you configure the application and perform maintenance functions
2. Sync Menu
Sync Menu will allow you to connect the application to your Cash Register portal to pick up any changes to products or users
- Sync Orders: download and sync the order from the online portal
- Sync Tables: download and sync tables from the online portal
- Sync Customers: download updates to saved customer information from the online portal
- Sync Products: download product updates from the online portal
- Sync Categories: download product categories from the online portal
- Sync Promotions: download promotional discounts from the online portal
- Sync Users: download updates to login permissions from the online portal
- Sync Registers: download and sync the registers from the online portal
- Sync Settings: download application settings from the online portal
- Sync All: Performs all of the Synchronization options in the Sync Menu
Reports will provide real time totals of transactions run within your Cash Register App during the current day. There are a few options to narrow the results of your report.
- Tender Types Filter: ACH, Cash, Check, Credit, Gift/Loyalty. You may also filter your credit card search by card type.
- Detail Level: Short will display the transactions that make up the total; Full includes the timestamp of each transaction.
- Clerk# Filter: View totals run by a specific user by entering the user's clerk #.
4. Close Shift tap on it whenever you are ready to Close the shift, once you clicked on it you will have the option to print the Z report (End of day report), email Z report or skip it.
5. New Order tap on it to start a new order. If you currently have an open order and you tap on "New Order" you will get a popup This feature will clear the current order. Would you like to proceed? click ok to go back to the Start order screen.
1. Open orders
- Tap on the options menu located on the left hand side upper corner (3 bars)
- Select the order
2. Untipped orders :
- Tap on the options menu located on the left hand side upper corner (3 bars)
- Tap on Untipped orders
- Tap on the order to be tip adjusted and enter the tip
- Tap on Submit and then tap on Close order
3. Closed orders :
- Tap on the options menu located on the left hand side upper corner (3 bars)
- Tap on closed orders, then select an order
- Tap on receipts to have the option to print bill, print customer copy, print merchant copy or email customer copy
- Tap on Refund to have the option to Refund the order partially, you will be able to select the items to be refunded or tap on Refund all to refund the entire order
Balance inquiry menu will allow you to do a Balance Inquiry on a giftcard. You will need to enter a manager authorization code to access.
- Cash Drop is used to record removing bills from the cash drawer
- Cash Buy is used to record adding bills to the cash drawer
1. User screen To login on the QuickSale Cash Register enter the Pin from the user screen.
2. Time Clock Gives the user the ability to track the employee hours (clock-in and clock for payroll purposes, note that every user must have their username.
3. Media Counter The Media Counter is used to add up all the bills and coins in the cash drawer. At the bottom will be a message if the cash drawer is over or below the number of cash sales performed.
4. Show All Settings This section shows all the current Cash Register POS settings
5. Maintenance The Maintenance Menu can only be used by users with Administrative permissions. You will need to enter a manager authorization code to access.
- Rotate KEK: Resets the encryption key used to generate the Data Encryption Key. This function will be performed automatically annually
- Rotate Keys: Resets the Data Encryption Key used by the application to encrypt card data. This function will be performed automatically annually
- Unregister: Unregisters the software license key so the application can be installed on another tablet
1. Peripheral Devices
1. Peripheral Devices to access this menu tap on the icon located on the right hand side upper corner of the screen next to the Payment button, it will allow you to configure your receipt printer, card swiper/ chip reader, and barcode scanner
2. Reconnect pressing the reconnect button will attempt to sync your Bluetooth peripherals with the application.
3. Open Drawer Pressing on it will open the cash drawer.
- Manager Override managers and administrators must create an override code in the Portal. If a user tries to perform a function that they do not have permission to perform, a manager or admin may enter his/her override code for a one time authorization of that function.
- Cash Drawer Reconciliation when logging into a cash register to start a shift, the user can collect the starting balance of the cash drawer. During a shift, all cash transactions and the amount that should be in a cash drawer at any time are tracked. When a user is ready to close shift, the user is notified if there is discrepancy in the cash balance (shortage or overage).
Note: The options that control the cash drawer settings are configured in the Portal. Refer to Register Settings section for more details.
Click the product name to download the Manufacturers Specification sheet
|Device List||Image||Printer||Cash Drawer||Socket Scanner||AZT-BT-M600 scanner||AZT-BT-M520 scanner||ID Tech BluScan scanner||ID Tech EconoScan scanner||ID Tech 2DScan|
|Device List||Image||EMV Reader||Printer||Barcode Scanner||Cash Drawer|
|ID Tech BluScan||✓|
|ID Tech EconoScan||✓|
Demos & FAQs
- Setup Guide - Click link to download a video guide to configuring the QuickSale POS-QSR Online Portal
Q: Is QuickSale™ PCI compliant?
A: Yes. All of CHARGE Anywhere payment applications are driven by our Level 1 PCI validated payment gateway, ComsGate. We maintain the highest levels of PCI standards and best practices to ensure cardholder data is kept safe from misuse and identify theft. Utilizing the services of Compliance Point, the industry leader in CISP/PCI compliance, CHARGE Anywhere undergoes a continuous, rigorous audit process to confirm that our products and services are compliant with the latest Card Association regulations.
Q: Can QuickSale™ work with my processor?
A: Yes. QuickSale™ can work with any major processor in the US and Canada. Specifically for QuickSale™ Cash Register here is a list of processors that are compatible.
|FDMS Rapid Connect*||Chase Payments*|
* Processor is certified for EMV transactions
Q: What are the costs associated with QuickSale POS™?
A: All fees are designated by your merchant service provider. Please contact your merchant service provider for a price quote.
Q: Do I have to turn off my old payment processing software before using QuickSale™ POS for Android?
A:No, QuickSale™ for Android does not interfere with any other processing software you are currently using. However, if you are utilizing a card reader, it may not be able to work properly in two different software simultaneously.
Q: What is the difference between Variants and Modifiers?
A: Variants and Modifiers are two different concepts that can be used in different industry types. We can usually refer or use variants in the retail world, while modifiers work better in the hospitality industry whether is a Cafe, restaurant, etc. However, they both could be used in both worlds as well.
Q: How do I use Variants?
A: Variants allow you to sell items in different variations, like a shirt for example is sold in different sizes and colors. Each shirt is considered as a product and it is tracked independently in the inventory, reports, stock level, unit cost and retail price. Products with variants can also have different product codes and can be sold in the same store or different stores.
Q: How do I use modifiers?
A: Modifiers allow you to customize the product to sell it in terms of additions or exclusions.Modifiers can increase the price of the product but, they also can be free and do, nt affect the price. For example a customer can order a sandwich ($10) then, add extra cheese ($0.5) and extra steak sauce ($1.00). The extra cheese and the sauce in this scenario are modifiers. They modify the basic product by adding two ingredients that are not included in the base product and also modified the price from $10.00 to $11.50. You can have as well Free modifiers such as adding milk or cream to a base product (Coffee), in that scenario they wont affect the price.
Q: How to use variants and modifiers to work together
A: This is an scenario where you can use variants and modifiers together, you order a (Large coffee) and add (cream) to it, the large coffee in this case is the variant of the product (Coffee) and (cream) is the modifier. Once you add and sync the variations for the product Coffee (small, mnedium, large) and the modifiers (milk, half & half) when you are entering an order and you tap on Coffee item you will be able to see 3 different products (small coffee, medium coffee and large coffee) those are the variations for the product Coffee, when you select any of the coffee options the modifier popup will populate for you to select the modifier (cream or milk).
Q: How do I batch my transactions?
A:CHARGE Anywhere is a host capture gateway. All approved transactions are automatically batched by CHARGE Anywhere and sent to your processor for funding. There is nothing you will need to do to initiate the batch.
Q: How do I change my automated batch time?
A: You can contact your merchant service provider or CHARGE Anywhere Customer Support to change your batch time. Batches can be set to automatically close on any hour of the day.
Q: Are my transactions accessible online?
A: Yes. All transactions are stored in the online Transaction Manager for 24 months. After 24 months, all records are archived and can be retrieved upon request.
Q: What kind of customer support does QuickSale™ offer?
A:CHARGE Anywhere Customer Support and Technical Support are available Monday throug dh Friday from 9am to 7pm ET.