CHARGE Anywhere's QuickSale Terminal is the industry's most complete all in one handheld terminal. This Payment Solution gives merchants the ability to process transactions securely anywhere, anytime. The robust payment application loaded in this terminal offers the ability to accept multiple tender types: Credit Card, Cash, Check, Gift/loyalty, and ACH/eCheck. Included with the solution is our PCI DSS Level 1 ComsGate Payment Gateway, Transaction Manager and Virtual Terminal.
Free Online Transaction Manager & Virtual Terminal, Electronic Signature Capture, Download Customer Email to Your CRM System, Record Transaction Location (GPS), Offline Mode (Store and Forward), AVS & CVV2, Level 1 & Level 2 Purchase Cards, Optional Prompts (tips, clerk#, tax%, customer#)
Add On Features
Note a Credit Card Merchant Account and ACH Merchant Account is required to process credit card payments and ACH transactions respectively. CHARGE Anywhere does not provide Merchant Accounts but is compatible with all major Payment Processors in the US & Canada.
1. Enter the Software License Key and Phone Number.
- Software License Key and Phone Number are provided in your CHARGE Anywhere Welcome Email or Text Message.
2. Create an Admin password, security question and security answer.
- Password has to be at least 8 alphanumerics
- Password must have digits
- Password must have both upper and lower case letters
- Cannot use the same letter or number more than twice
- Cannot contain a sequence greater than two (abc 123)
- Cannot reuse any of the last four passwords
3. Sign in with the username, Admin, and the password you created.
4. Client Implementation Guide - Get information on using the application to maintain PA-DSS compliance
If you have a card swiper or chip reader configured, a QuickSale (credit card sale) can be initiated from the home screen by swiping or inserting a credit card. For help setting up card reader, see Peripheral Help. The images below outline the process of a QuickSale.
Reports will provide real time totals of transactions run within your QuickSale Payment App during the current day. There are a few options to narrow the results of your report.
- Tender Types Filter: ACH, Cash, Check, Credit, Gift/Loyalty. You may also filter your credit card search by card type.
- Detail Level: Short will display the transactions that make up the total; Full includes the timestamp of each transaction.
- Clerk# Filter: View totals run by a specific user by entering the user's clerk #.
The Logs hold lists of transactions previously entered into the app and provides additional functions for that transaction, such as Reprint Receipt. (Screenshots to the right outline the process or reprinting or voiding a transaction)
Current Day Logs
Displays approved transactions run within the current day. Click a transaction to view the transaction details.
- Void - While viewing a transaction's details, click the Menu button for the option to void. A void can be performed the same day as the initial sale as long as the batch is currently open First Data Rapid Connect customers will only be able to process a Void within 25 minutes of the initial sale. After this time has elapsed a Return must be processed instead.
- Reprint Receipt - While viewing a transaction's details, click the Menu button for options to print Merchant Copy or Customer Copy. A printer must be connected in order for this option to appear.
There are three archives. After every day, transactions are transferred from Current Day Logs to Archive 1, then Archive 2, then Archive 3, and finally removed from the app's memory. Any transaction record after this will need to be accessed via the online Transaction Manager. Click a transaction within the Archives to view the transaction details.
Offline mode can be enabled from the Setup Menu When transactions are entered into the Mobile Payment App while in an Offline Mode, those transactions are stored within this log. Click any transaction to view the transaction details. When Offline Mode has been disabled, you have the ability to send those transactions for live approval.
- Send All - If Offline Mode has been disabled, click the Menu button for an option to Send All. The app will send all Offline Transactions and display the number approved, declined, and failed. If the transaction failed to transmit it will be stored in Failed Offline Transactions.
- Void or Send Individual Transaction - While viewing the transaction details, click the Menu button for options to Void or Send Transaction. Void will remove the transaction from Offline logs so that it cannot be uploaded for approval. Send Transaction will only be visible if Offline Mode has been disabled.
Failed offline transactions
Stores transactions that failed to upload from Offline Transactions Log. Ensure that Offline Mode is disabled and that you have sufficient data coverage before attempting to resend. Click the Menu button for the option to 'Resend Failed'.
Auth only logs
All Auth Only transactions that were processed through the Mobile Payment App will be located within this log. Click a transaction to view the transaction details.
- Capture All (Force) - Click the Menu button for an option to Capture All. The app will send all Auth Only transactions and display the number approved, declined, and failed.
- Capture Transaction or Delete Transaction - While viewing the transaction details, click the Menu button for options to Capture Transaction or Delete Transaction.
Demos & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is QuickSale™ Terminal PCI compliant?
A: Yes. All of CHARGE Anywhere payment applications are driven by our Level 1 PCI validated payment gateway, ComsGate. We maintain the highest levels of PCI standards and best practices to ensure cardholder data is kept safe from misuse and identify theft. Utilizing the services of Compliance Point, the industry leader in CISP/PCI compliance, CHARGE Anywhere undergoes a continuous, rigorous audit process to confirm that our products and services are compliant with the latest Card Association regulations.
Q: Can CHARGE Anywhere work with my processor?
A: Yes. QuickSale™ terminal is certified with First Data Rapid Connect and TSYS.
|* FD Rapid Connect|
|* TSYS (Vital)|
* Processor is certified for EMV transactions
Q: Why PIN Debit transactions are not working ?
A: For a PIN Debit transaction to process successfully Charge Anywhere must have the ISO's PIN Debit key. If Charge Anywhere does not have the ISO's PIN Debit key then when prompted for a PIN the user can tap on "OK" on the PIN screen and that would by pass the PIN and send the transaction as credit.
Q: How do you re-print a batch report from the machine
A:From the main application screen click on reports, then on the transaction report screen, on the upper right corner click on 3 little dots, click on print /email report.
Q: What are the costs associated with QuickSale™ terminal
A: All fees are designated by your merchant service provider. Please contact your merchant service provider for a price quote.
Q: How do I do tip adjustment
A: To do a tip adjustment once the authorization has been processed the user can access the QuickSale Terminal application and tap on "Logs"/"Untipped transactions", that will show all the authorizations processed, after that the user will tap on an authorization then tap on the right hand side upper corner on actions and select "Enter tip", followed the user will enter the tip and click on "Ok". That has to be done for all applicable authorizations that need a tip, once that has been done the user will click on actions on right hand side upper corner of the screen and tap op "Send all/Capture all" to force through all the authorizations with/without the tip.
Q: Do I have to turn off my old payment processing software before using QuickSale™ terminal?
A: No, QuickSale™ terminal does not interfere with any other processing software you are currently using. However, if you are utilizing a card reader, it may not be able to work properly in two different software simultaneously.
Q: How do I batch my transactions?
A: CHARGE Anywhere is a host capture gateway. All approved transactions are automatically batched by CHARGE Anywhere and sent to your processor for funding. There is nothing you will need to do to initiate the batch.
Q: How do I change my automated batch time?
A: You can contact your merchant service provider or CHARGE Anywhere Customer Support to change your batch time. Batches can be set to automatically close on any hour of the day.
Q: Are my transactions accessible online?
A: Yes. All transactions are stored and available online in Transaction Manager for 24 months. After 24 months, all records are archived and can be retrieved upon request.
Q: What kind of customer support does Charge Anywhere offer?
A: Charge Anywhere Customer Support and Technical Support are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 7pm ET.
Q:Does the machine allow EBT sales
A:Merchant will need QuickSale Termninal with PIN application, the merchant needs to be registered with FNS number and be configured at the processor level, we also must have merchant service provider PIN Debit Key loaded in our HMS .
Q: Will the machine scan barcodes
A:The current QuickSale application version 126.96.36.199 does not support bar code scanning.
Q: Will the machine email/text receipts to customer
A: Yes, the terminal can email receipts, not text.
Q: How can you switch between Wireless and Wifi if the machine is set up for both
A: The machines have a fail over state, if both sim and wifi are on, if wifi fails, it will fail over to GPRS and backwards.
Q: Can we print a report from the previous day through the machine
A: Not at the moment, it will be available in future release. As right now in order to print a report for a previous day the merchant will need to login on Transaction Manager.
Q:Does the machine have a cash back feature for debit
A: Yes, it does
Q:How do you test the wifi/wireless connection
A:From the main terminal screen click on Settings
- Click on Self-Test
- Click on Network
- Click on Wifi Network
- Click on Test WIFI button
- Results will display
Q: How do you clear an account out of a terminal if you are going to reuse it?
A: 1. First unregister terminal
- From the main application screen click on Configuration
- Click on Maintenance
- Enter username “Admin” and Password
- Click on Unregister
- Click on submit
2. Deactivate device in Partner Portal
- Login on Partner Portal
- Locate the account
- From the account main screen click on "View" on the device that needs to be deactivated
- On the next click on "Device deactivation" under Quick Links
- Confirm device deactivation
Common Error Handling
Troubleshooting QuickSale Terminal Q1-Q2