Confirm Your Identity
To better serve and protect our customers, a new user will need to undergo a quick security procedure. This security procedure also applies if an existing user logs into Transaction Manager from a new computer for the first time.
2. Get Security Code - A Security Code provides further protection because it can only be obtained through the email address on file, your merchant service provider, or a CHARGE Anywhere Customer Support Rep.
- Do not click Get Security Code more than once. Only one security code is valid at a time. Therefore, clicking Get Security Code more than once will invalidate the first Security Code sent.
- A Security Code will expire in 15 minutes.
- A Security Code can only be used once.
4. Security Profile - The Security Profile will be used to verify your identity if you forget your password.