Enter Last 4 Digits - Requires the last 4 digits to be manually entered by the clerk when a credit card is swiped. (This essentially forces the clerk to view all credit cards)
Name/Card# - Choose whether you would like the credit card information shown on the screen, hidden, or truncated when a credit card is swiped.
Card Present - You may have the app always ask if the card is present, ask during keyed transactions, or not ask. (Card Present may qualify you for a better rate with your processor, but should only be selected if the card is physically in front of you at the time of the transaction)
AVS (Address Verification System) - You may have the app always ask for the billing address and zip code of the credit card, ask during keyed transactions, ask if card not present, or not ask.
CVV (Card Verification Value) - You may have the app ask for the CVV during keyed transactions, ask if card not present, or not ask.
Add User - Creates a new username
- Create a username.
- Create a password and confirm. (Password Policy below)
- Assign a Clerk # and edit permissions. (optional)
- Click Save.
- Permissions removed can still be performed however it will prompt for the admin to enter their username and password
Edit User - Change the password, clerk#, and/or permissions of an existing username.
Delete User - Removes access of a specific username.
- Password has to be at least 8 alphanumerics
- Password must have digits
- Password must have both upper and lower case letters
- Username cannot be a part of the password.
Sets a limit on the total Sales and Returns allowed within a day.