QuickSale POS Web Portal User Guide
To log in, open your internet browser and go to the following page: https://www.chargeanywhere.com/cashregister/portalQSR/Login.aspx
Enter the username and password provided in the activation email.
The Setup Wizard will take you through a step-by-step process on how to configure basic POS options for your business.
- If you are not prepared to complete a page, you may skip it and complete it later by selecting Setup Wizard from the Configuration Menu.
- All the choices you make can be changed later.
- Use the additional help offered on the right-hand side of certain pages for answers to
frequently asked questions.
1. Company Profile – The company profile gathers general information about your business such as address, phone number and email. This information was collected during activation of your account. Review the details and ensure that the information is correct.
2. Employees – Employees are users who can access the Portal and/or cash register(s). Creating a username and password for individual employees allows you to:
- Trace user logins for hours worked.
- Compare employee sales for performance evaluation.
- Limit POS permissions for each employee
3. Icons – Icons are images used to represent individual products and categories. Assigning a unique icon will increase the speed of cashiering when manually selecting products for checkout. A pre-loaded image gallery is provided, .and users can also upload their own images to create a custom gallery. Images should be 80 x 80
4. Categories – Categories are used to group your products for easy look up and better reporting. Each product added must be associated to a category. Uncategorized is a category provided for products that do not fall into any other category; this category cannot be deleted.
5. Cash Registers – This page maintains the settings, software license and status of all cash registers on your account. Default Register Settings are configured first and applied to each cash register. Individual cash register settings may be altered at any time by selecting the specific cash register and applying the unique settings.
Once the Setup Wizard is complete, you can navigate freely through the Portal. We recommend adding or importing products as soon as possible to begin using your cash register application.
Using the Dashboard The Dashboard is the home page for the Portal and provides a quick snapshot of relevant account information and activity.
Using the Dashboard
The Dashboard is the home page for the Portal and provides a quick snapshot of relevant account information and activity.
Register Information displays all your cash registers and the employee that is currently logged in. An alert will appear next to any register that is currently out of sync or has a shift open for over 24 hours. Click the alert icon for more details.
Stock Alerts are only visible when a products on-hand quantity has reached below the stock alert level. Sales Summary displays your total sales for today and provides a breakdown of each tender type.
Before you can take an order, you must first configure your products in the Portal. During this process, you will define the product’s price, cost, quantity on hand and other important product details. As you sell and purchase inventory, quantities on hand and other statistics needed for financial reports are instantly updated.
To add a product:
1.Select Add Products from the Products menu.
2. Select the type (inventory, non-inventory, choices or combos)
3. Select the category
4. Enter the product name
5. Navigate through the remaining optional fields and enter the necessary information
- Refer to Product Field Descriptions below for more details on a certain field
- If you do not know the current quantity on hand when entering an inventory
item you can leave it blank and update it later by creating an adjustment
6. Click Add when finished
Choices refer to substitution of a product by a different one. For example, a combo of 3 products (sandwich, drink and dessert) the merchant can use a Choice to ask the merchant what type of drink he/she wants.
To add a Choice:
- Under Products select “Add product”
- Click on Type and select “Choice”
- Select “Category”
- Enter the “Product name”
- Enter price if applicable
- Click on Select “Choice Products”
- Select the products for your Choice and click on “Add”
- Once all products included in Choice are added click on “Save”
- Click on “Add”
- Complete the “Product details” info and then click on “Add
They are a combination meal sold together, often referred as a Combo, it is a type of meal that typically includes an entrée, a side dish and a beverage. They are a common menu item at fast food restaurants, and other restaurants also offer them. Combinations meal may be price lower compare to order items separately but, also will give the customer the option to add a la Carte items to create their own combination.
To add a combo:
- Under Products select “Add product”
- Click on Type and select “Combo”
- Then click on “Select Combo Products”
- Select the product to be part of the combo and click on “Add”
- Once all the products included in the combo have been added click on “Save”
- Complete the product details screen and click on “Add”