Transaction Manager - Card Updater
Any active payment accounts for the merchant will be selected for account updater processing. Active will be defined as the following:
- Card has been used in transaction activity within the past 12 months. If the card has not been used in the past 12 months then the card account is considered inactive.
- The card payment account itself is Enabled. If the card account is set to disabled, the card account is considered inactive.
- The parent customer account is Active. If the parent customer account is Inactive, the card account is considered inactive.
- Batches checking for updates are processed once per week on Thursday @ 3AM CT.
- The process to pickup card network responses is triggered ~3AM CT each day. Events will be available immediately following.
- To enable this service contact your merchant service provider.
† Service available only through FD Rapid Connect platform